The Cerebral Palsy Association in Alberta’s (CPAA) Funding Request Program assists Albertans with cerebral palsy achieve a better quality of life. The program is funded entirely through the CPAA’s own fundraising efforts and donations from generous members of our community.
The CPAA reserves the right to review applications for funding based on the following priorities:
- Basic daily needs
- Availability of funding
- Mobility and/or adaptive equipment
- Bikes: Funding for bikes is capped at $700.00, effective February 26th, 2009
- Computers: Funding for computers is capped at $500.00 (including iPads) every 3 years, effective September 14th, 2010
- Camps: Funding for camps is capped at $500 (if member is not eligible for FSCD) or $300 (if member is eligible for FSCD), effective June 8th, 2010
- Persons applying for funding must be a CPAA client for at least three months prior to submitting an application.
- The requested funds must be of direct support to a person(s) who has cerebral palsy.
- If the purchase has already been completed, receipts in full must be provided to the CPAA for all equipment, service(s), program(s), and/or item(s). Payment will be made directly to vendor upon receiving an invoice or to our member upon proof of purchase.
More Information & Application Form
- For more information about the Funding Request Program, and to apply for funding, please download the CPAA Funding Request Application.
Questions? Please contact us toll free at 1-800-363-2807 or by Email.
Street Family Subsidy Program for Vacation without Limits
Clients may qualify for a subsidy for reservations to the CPAA Vacation without Limits Vacation Villa.