Host a Clothing Donation Bin
The Clothing Donation Bin program places bins in high traffic areas across Alberta, encouraging people to donate clothing to support the Cerebral Palsy Association in Alberta (CPAA).
- There are nearly 100 outdoor donation bins province-wide, and 25 indoor bins
- Bins are in high-traffic areas such as shopping centre parking lots, recycling depots, schools, churches, community centres, apartment complexes and senior care facilities; and are set in places that are highly visible
- The CPAA receives over 1,000 bags of clothing each week from our clothing donation bins
- The CPAA picks up clothing donations from the bins on a regularly scheduled basis
- Bins are secure from tampering and the immediate areas surrounding the bins are closely monitored for cleanliness
- 100% of the revenue generated from clothing donations goes directly toward supporting Albertans with cerebral palsy and other disabilities
By hosting a CPAA Clothing Donation Bin on your property, you’re advocating recycling and preventing needless waste from polluting the environment. You will be providing a service for your community or organization to drop off clothing donations and showing that you support a local charity. There is no cost for the placement or management of the bins, and the CPAA accepts full responsibility for the maintenance of the bins.
To host a clothing/bottle recycling bin, please contact Jesse Ramos or call the toll free number 1-888-477-8030.