Vacation Without Limits
Our custom-built home in Raymond Shores Resort on Gull Lake, Alberta, is designed with all your needs in mind, available at very reasonable rates and open to everyone.
MAKING A RESERVATION
Reservations may be made up to 4 months in advance for persons with cerebral palsy or other disabilities. For example, to book for the month of July simply select the dates on the booking calendar in April.
Reservations may be made up to 3 months in advance for any other groups.
Select the dates that you would like to book on the Vacation Villa Booking Calendar and complete the form.
- Check availability dates on the calendar above, fill in the form and click send to inquire about booking availability.
- Download and complete the Vacation Villa Forms.
- If you are a CPAA member, download and complete the Subsidy Form if you would like to apply for a subsidy for your reservation.
- Submit your completed forms with the $200 security/damage deposits to the CPAA as per the instructions included in the downloaded forms.
- Await your Booking Confirmation: Reservations are not guaranteed until confirmation has been sent by the CPAA. Reservations will only be confirmed if the form has complete credit card information or is accompanied by cheque/money order in the amount of $200 for the security/damage deposit. Confirmation of your booking will depend on receipt and processing of this deposit.
- Upon confirmation, the CPAA will send you a Release Form to be signed by users of the facility and sent back to the CPAA.
- If you have any questions please contact Marivic at 403-219-3614 or email.
Notes about paying by cheque:
If paying by cheque, cheques must be processed before reservation can be confirmed. Cheques can be made payable to: The Cerebral Palsy Association in Alberta.
If you have any questions please contact Marivic Patasin at 403-219-3614 or email@example.com.
A security/damage deposit of $200 is required no later than 14 days prior to your stay. Confirmation of your booking will depend on receipt and processing of this deposit.
Full payment for your reservation must be made at least 5 business days before your check in date, payable by cash, cheque, money order or credit card to the CPAA.
In the event of a cancellation, the $200 deposit will be fully refunded if notice of cancellation is given within 10 business days of booking date.
Cancellations must be made during the week, Monday – Friday between the hours 8:30am – 4:30pm.