The Cerebral Palsy Association in Alberta’s (CPAA) Funding Request Program assists Albertans with cerebral palsy achieve a better quality of life. The program is funded entirely through the CPAA’s own fundraising efforts and donations from generous members of our community. Questions? Please contact us at 403-219-3606 or by Email.
The CPAA reserves the right to review applications for funding based on the following priorities:
- Basic daily needs
- Availability of funding
- Mobility and/or adaptive equipment
- Bikes: Funding for bikes is capped at $700.00, effective February 26th, 2009
- Computers: Funding for computers is capped at $500.00 (including iPads) every 3 years, effective September 14th, 2010
- Camps: Funding for camps is capped at $500 (if member is not eligible for FSCD) or $300 (if member is eligible for FSCD), effective June 8th, 2010
- Persons applying for funding must be a CPAA client for at least three months prior to submitting an application.
- The requested funds must be of direct support to a person(s) who has cerebral palsy.
- If the purchase has already been completed, receipts in full must be provided to the CPAA for all equipment, service(s), program(s), and/or item(s). Payment will be made directly to vendor upon receiving an invoice or to our member upon proof of purchase.