The Cerebral Palsy Association in Alberta (CPAA) offers programs to people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities that provide essential social interaction and healthy activities in nurturing environments.
We believe that sport, recreation and leisure activities foster a balance between mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. We have developed and adapted all of our programs to:
- Increase social interaction and encourage friendships
- Create opportunities for meaningful community participation and community building
- Promote positive self-esteem and self-confidence
- Foster self-sufficiency
- Foster a sense of belonging and an enhanced quality of life
- Improve emotional well-being and reduce stress
- Develop sport and recreation skills to encourage lifelong participation
- Encourage exploration of new activities
Registration in our programs is open to persons with cerebral palsy or other disabilities who are clients of our association. Becoming a client is free and you can complete an Intake Form at any time. Once this form is complete you can register for any of our Calgary or Edmonton programs.
When registering for a program, please make sure your information is complete and accurate before moving to the next step. Do not use the back button on your browser. Please contact your city’s coordinator if you think you made a mistake and need to make any changes.
Please click on the program names below to receive more information: