Vacation without Limits
Our custom-built home in Raymond Shores Resort on Gull Lake, Alberta, is designed with all your needs in mind, available at very reasonable rates and open to everyone.
Come enjoy a community that offers many year-round fully accessible recreation opportunities, including pathways, a playground, beaches and boating, a club house with an indoor swimming pool and hot tub, a store, and of course – great, rolling foothills scenery.
The CPAA’s Vacation Villa is a year-round vacation spot for families with or without disabilities. It features:
A fully accessible site:
- Ramps & lift access to Villa
- Fully accessible bathroom with wheel-in shower
- Accessible pathways & a short distance to Gull Lake
- Beach wheelchair & adaptive equipment
- Half-hour drive to Red Deer for shopping, restaurants & movie theatres
- Sleeps 8 – One bedroom with a double, and the other with a double/twin bunk bed and two sleeper sofas
- Large kitchen, dining room and living room
- Access to washer and dryer
- Large deck and outdoor BBQ pit (with propane supplied)
- Great nature views & rolling foothills scenery
- Accessible pathways throughout the grounds
- Sandy beach and docks
- Boat launch
- Horseshoe pits
- Golf cart available to rent at $20/day
- TV, DVD Player, Gaming System
- Accessible indoor swimming pool and hot tub
Fees are determined on a seasonal basis.
|CPAA members with disabilities||$130 per night|
|Non-members with disabilities||$150 per night|
|CPAA members without disabilities||$170 per night|
|Non-CPAA members||$230 per night|
|Seniors||$170 per night|
- Fees are subject to change
- A $25.00 non-refundable administration fee will be added to rates
- Subsidies may be available for qualifying CPAA members
- Firewood available for purchase
- Golf cart rental available for $20 per day
A security/damage deposit of $200 is required no later than 14 days prior to your stay. Confirmation of your booking will depend on receipt and processing of this deposit.
Full payment for your reservation must be made at least 5 business days before your check in date, payable by cash, cheque, money order or credit card to the CPAA.
In the event of a cancellation, the $200 deposit will be fully refunded if notice of cancellation is given within 10 business days of booking date.
Cancellations must be made during the week, Monday – Friday between the hours 8:30am – 4:30pm.
Making a reservation
- Only individuals 18 years or older may make reservations.
- All Vacation Villa Forms must be completed prior to using the facility, including:
– Eligibility Form (corporate bookings exempt)
– Rental Agreement Form
– Release Form
- Individuals with disabilities are required to provide a doctor’s note or letter of support along with completed application. This is a one time process and will be kept on file for future reference unless the disability is of a temporary nature. This information helps the CPAA determine rates and priority bookings.
- Check availability dates above or by contacting Marivic at 403-219-3601 or email@example.com.
- Download and complete the Vacation Villa Forms.
- If you are a CPAA member, download and complete the Subsidy Form if you would like to apply for a subsidy for your reservation.
- Submit your completed forms with the $200 security/damage deposits to the CPAA as per the instructions included in the downloaded forms.
- Await your Booking Confirmation: Reservations are not guaranteed until confirmation has been sent by the CPAA. Reservations will only be confirmed if the form has complete credit card information or is accompanied by cheque/money order in the amount of $200 for the security/damage deposit. Confirmation of your booking will depend on receipt and processing of this deposit.
- Upon confirmation, the CPAA will send you a Release Form to be signed by users of the facility and sent back to the CPAA.
Notes about paying by cheque:
If paying by cheque, cheques must be processed before reservation can be confirmed. Cheques can be made payable to: The Cerebral Palsy Association in Alberta.
If you have any questions please contact Marivic Patasin at 403-219-3604 or firstname.lastname@example.org.